- Read a protocol and follow it to produce a replication
- Plan steps to get to a solution, include time management aspect
- Identify who you can talk to or email for help
- Be described by an outside professional as:
- Self-Managing, Self-Monitoring, and Self-Modifying
Why Earn This Badge?
In order to solve a problem, whether that is answering a research question or troubleshooting a problematic protocol, you have to be able to think about the problem systematically. Part of this systematic thinking is being able to identify the parts of the system. This badge will show that you can identify the parts of an experiment and set you up for success in future classes and careers in many disciplines.
Who created this badge?Badge Designers: http://www.competencyx.comBadge Graphic Designer: