Here's a quick overview of how Badge List works:
- Create a learning group - Either open or closed.
- Invite other people to to join the group - As members or admins.
- Create badges - To represent achievements.
- Design requirements for each badge - Learners submit evidence for each requirement.
- Award the badges - Validate learner evidence or award the badge right away.
All badges are easy to display and share and are fully compatible with Mozilla's OpenBadge framework.
Browse the Documentation
- The best place to start is with the introduction here: #Intro
- Frequently asked questions are here: #FAQ
- You can also browse the full contents of the wiki by clicking the "View Badge Wiki" button in the "Badge Wiki" section below.
Earn Some Badges
Check out the Badge List Community to earn some badges with your new knowledge: http://badgelist.com/community
Contact the Badge List team
- The easiest way to ask us a question is to use our built in chat feature. Just sign in to Badge List and click the orange chat button in the lower right corner of any screen.
- We are available by email at email@example.com.
- We also love Twitter! You can find us at http://twitter.com/badgelist