Pick and reflect on artifacts that represent your competency with "Asking Questions" like a scientist.
Generate questions on phenomena
- Formulate specific questions based on examining models of phenomena.
- Questions could generate answers that would clarify relationships between components in a system.
Generate testable questions
- Asks precise, testable questions
- Identifies dependant and independent variables if applicable
- Describes the relationships between variables
- Evaluate questions in terms of whether or not answers to the questions would provide relevant information about the targeted phenomenon in a given context.
- Evaluations of the questions include a description of whether or not answers to the questions would be empirically testable by scientists.